PFP Systems is our performance fueling platform. A compliant, patented and innovatively-designed portable system, it has been purchased by businesses that are striving to be proactive in their emergency preparedness programs. Additionally, various industries in non-emergency capacities have used them as a fuel source where compliancy and portability is a necessity.
The conception and development of the PFP arose due to compliance issues in the current portable fuel supply arena. Many suppliers claim their products are compliant but further scrutiny may expose irregularities or absence of complete compliancy. We have left no stone unturned in our quest for complete compliancy with the PFP system.
Our tanks are designed to store petroleum products including gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, oils, and other related products such as ethanol, and methanol.
Overall PFP Benefits
- Reduced liability due to compliancy
- Not fixed to ground or buried in it
- Moveable without incurring major relocation costs
- Moveable without re-wiring electrical
- Transport your system to various needed locations
- Tank attached to impervious surface thereby eliminating harmful spills
- High quality finishes applications prevent corrosion
- Doublewall UL-142 listed for aboveground storage of both combustible and flammable liquids. Flameshield™ and Fireguard® tanks available upon request
- No rainwater management needed. Comparatively, tub-style secondary containment is required for other portable tanks.
- UL-listed components
- Construction – heavy and highway
- Disaster Remediation
- Environmentally-sensitive areas
- Grading Sites
- Industrial Sites
- Seismically-sensitive areas
- Site Clearing
- Standby Fueling
Performance Petroleum is the sole distributor of the patented and innovatively-designed PFP System.